Thursday, December 01, 2005

Air Travel

I was going to United States. I have seen lots of people being crazy about states, but somehow countries like Germany, New Zealand, Spain, Europe and Canada facinates me more. I hope I get a chance to visit all those countries also.

Lufthansa was my flight. German carrier. (I am facinated by Germany. Reason I will give some other time.) The best part of the flight is the turbulance when hit. The first time I experienced it I was afriad that the plane is going to crash. But then I was not worried because there were 300 more people who will go down with me and I won't be alone. I will have company :P . It was on my way back from Japan. Without turbulance the flight becomes boring. You should sit near the window seat and see the wings moving when it is hit. It feels as if they are going to fall apart. Kind of becomes exciting and makes the flight bit more fun.

ICELAND was full or ICE. 11kms up from the air it seems beautiful. Greendland was full of mountains. The mountains bathing in Gold Sunlight. The view was breathtaking. Canadian and American land were also good when looking from such a great height.

But the best of all was Frankfurt. The whole place was bathed in snow. It was exactly similar to the game commandos which I used to play. The houses, the pines were all covered with snow. The images still are in my memories and will always be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home