Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Please don't call again

I was supposed to go out on lunch with one of my colleague and give him a call at 11.00 a.m to find the details. I called twice, 11.05 and 11.30. He didnot pick up his cell. Some female picked up (as far as I know he is alone now as his wife has gone out). She said no "wrong number". I called again. She said "look mister , this is wrong number and please don't call again". I realised i didnot know how to dial phone numbers here. I was afraid to dial again because she might dial 911 for harassment.

Few days earlier, I was again calling few numbers. One said it was a non-existant number andanother time a female picked up. She was nice and was laughing that I dialed a wrong number. So contrast experiences.

Not a single time I have been able to make a proper call. Last time I made a call it went to some flirting talk with girls (no more details).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home