Saturday, July 29, 2006

Friday Night

Yesterday I slept early and around 3 a.m again was woken up by the crumpling plastic sound. I looked towards the window. Suddenly I heard Payal (anklet) outside my window. I sat down on my bed and suddenly I saw a red light passing my window and a girl running past with the payal sound. I screamed and called Gopa. Gopa came running and when i narrated what happened, he told me I might have been dreaming. I jumped out of the bed sweating to find no one around.

5 Comments:

Blogger dinu said...

Was she wearing white sari and was there smoke around her ? .. if yes, you were acting in a hindi movie :-)

4:04 AM  
Blogger dinu said...

or do they wear white tank tops and minies in US ? :-)

4:07 AM  
Blogger emanish said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:31 AM  
Blogger emanish said...

Welcome back Shankar !
Btw did this girl sound similar to the one in SJ ? I tell you a stalker-female-ghost is a bad bad thing man !

5:33 AM  
Blogger l_shankar_ganesh said...

I think she was wearing white salwar kamiz ;-). Definitely Indian ;-).

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home