Friday, December 23, 2005

Aquarium in Monterey

Morning I went with my colleagues family to Monterey Aquarium. We talked a lot about the differences between India and USA on aspects of education, religion, marriage, bringup, roads, costs and many other things. In the aquarium there were Sharks, Squids, Tunas, Jelly Fishes, Sea Snakes etc of various sizes. There were areas where water will flow over you as a wave above the glass. What I saw cannot be put into words and explained. So many colours, designs, etc of fishes and sea animals.

There were sections where you can touch the sea animals. I touched Star fish, Bat Ray and many more things. Star fish was bit coarse. Sea weeds were soft. Bat Ray was silky. It liked being touched. Initially I was afraid but then seeing that small kids were touching without fear I also got courage. The touch I will never forget.

1 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

Replacement ballast for Current USA fixtures using 96 watt compact fluorescent lamps. This ballast will require you to wire the ballast into the fixture and will power a single 65 watt compact fluorescent lamp.

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home