Thursday, December 01, 2005

Car Accident in San Jose

Yesterday was a real bad day. Lots of things happened. I was using the dishwasher and ended up putting detergent in the milk in the morning. But it was a accident.

While coming to office I was going at the speed limit. I had to change lanes. I changed it properly. There were 3 cars in front of me. The first one stopped suddenly. That effect cascaded and I had to brake. That made the car behind me come and hit me. I was in absolute state of shock for the whole day. My whole day got spent in running to the rental car, calling them up and finding the details. One thing which you should always do is note down the car number, license number of the driver, the insurance number and contact number. If possible report to the police. Today I had slight back ache. Not sure if it was because of the car accident :-(.

In the night I ended up putting detergant in the cloth drier. This was also a accident. The 1st and the 3rd accident made me laugh. But the car thing was real bad. Will get over it soon I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home