Saturday, February 04, 2006

Colleagues coming to U.S.(Dec 30th, 2005)

So much free time but still no time to blog. Anyway taking time now and starting again. I was quite excited. My colleagues were coming. That too 4 of them. I went with another of my colleague to pick them up from SFO. We kept circling the airport some 10-15 times before we found them. Good that my colleague's wife was with us. She was going and checking if the flight has arrived. Drive back was good. Came back home. But then I didnot know where the other two colleagues were staying. When I went and checked with the apartment agency they denied giving me the address telling me that it is a safety breach. I tried convincing them a lot but they didnot budge. Ultimately I gave my number incase they were trying to reach me.

It was funny because incase their laptops are down then there is no way to meet them for the next two days unless they login and contact me from somewhere. Anyway ultimately contacted the colleague who dropped me and got the numbers.

Everyone got ready and then we just went to the downtown to roam around. This was the first time I went to downtown. Previous two occasions I have tried going there but then once I reached a railway track and another time I reached a prison.

We saw lots of christmas tree. I think we went for Ice skating also. I cannot recall whether we went on that day or some other day. But Ice skating was good fun. That too Manish fell lots of times. Another of my colleague, she didnot dare to leave the railing and was the only person who never fell down. People were skating so well. Some of themwere skating backwards also. Whatever, everyone enjoyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home