Saturday, December 10, 2005

Candy

I was roaming in a electronic shopping mall. As usual I got bored in sometime and was searching for something interesting. I saw a machine which has something like candy, dolls etc. I wanted Candy but didnot know how to take it. No one was around. I kept roaming near it practically for 10 minutes without knowing what to do. Then I saw someone taking a candy. I clearly observed what he did to take the candy out. I went to the machine with a quater and took out the candy I wanted. It was just smaller than a table tennis ball which made me wonder for a moment whether it is really candy. Still I put it in my mouth and tried biting it. To my shock it was rock solid. I realised it is a playing ball and was laughing in the store loudly. Was about to take it from my mouth when I felt a bit sweet taste. Still couldn't chew it down. Later I showed it to Sudeep and he confirmed it was indeed Candy. I couldn't stop laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home