Thursday, December 08, 2005

Slap

I went with one of my friend (Gopa) and his friend (Teena) and few other people for lunch. During the discussion as usual I started talking that girls should be at home and they should not work, etc, etc. That was the first time I was meeting her. She was smiling all along and I felt better. Later my friend asked me if I want to join them for ice-cream. I said ok. Then only 3 of us were there.

He told me that he pacified her that I was joking otherwise she was planning to throw the chowmein she was eating at me and give me a tight slap. I was shocked. Just imagine what can be worse than drowning in chowmein and getting slapped by a girl.

I will never understand girls :-(.

3 Comments:

Blogger emanish said...

me too.
being such a nice character from PKTDK, also, no girl falls for me. :( and you are the one who gets all the attention and invitations :(.

I think you should have let her slap you, prolly that's how close any girl will come to you ;) -> nice line huh ? Thanks to the girl who attributed it to me.

6:54 AM  
Blogger l_shankar_ganesh said...

Thanks Gopa. I wish I had met you when I was 2 years old. That way you would have got the inspiration to write the book earlier.

3:29 PM  
Blogger l_shankar_ganesh said...

That was flattering and big bluff as usual Manish. Anyway thanks for boosting my ego. So what if it is a lie ;-).

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home