Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Importance of Water

Water is a real important part of our life. Atleast a Indian's life. However that doesn't seem to be the case in the developed countries (though they have lots and lots of water and no water shortage at all). Same thing holds true for Five star hotels in India also. If you havenot guessed it by now I am talking about water in the toilets. Yes I believe every Indian wants a wet toilet. Every place here has only tissue papers. Using tissue papers for ... doesnot appeal to me at all. And I know quite a few other Indians also.

So in pressure situation were you are between the life and death situation a Indian takes his car keys and rushes home. Think I am bluffing? Ask anyone who has been in abroad. So are the toilets in home wet toilets?? Noway. Atleast in my house my tissue paper dustbin is a the water bucket and I took a mug all the way from India.

It's a real art controlling yourself for 48 hours all the way from India through Frankfurt till San Jose #:-s. People gone through this will understand the trauma one has to go through. I mean it's not jet lag which hits you. It's something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home