Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Golden Gate

Started for Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco and covered 50 miles in an hour. I was driving. San Francisco was unlike San Jose. Much more cramped. Lesser space. Golden gate was huge and majestic. It was crimson red in colour. I was trying to see a golden gate somewhere. To my disappointment none was there. We took some snaps and then proceed uphill. From the top we could see the full view of golden gate. As darkness fell we went downhill towards a unknown path. I was okay for adventour. Later we found out we were somewhere in Silcilati, a posh village town named for it's scenic beauty. Stopped there for some time near a lonely area. Tried going down for some distance but then we were afraid of getting mugged. So returned fast. Actually we were suspicious of every car and bike going and were cautious. We (Sudeep and myself) had spent around 2 hours in SFO (San Francisco). Came back in an hour. For the first time I saw the Freeway traffic crawling on Sunday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home