Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The FOAM

Ever used a dishwasher. Atleast first time for me. I put all the glasses and dishes thanks to me having breakfast everyday. Now I put little bit of detergent in the dishwasher. Started it and went to have MTR ready made meals. Some time later I hear Sudeep's scream from the Kitchen. Ran to the kitchen. Saw it was full of foam. Next 30 minutes I was on the floor cleaning the foam and the water. I used all the possible methods (tissues, towel, vaccum cleaner) to dry the floor as the water can cause permanent damage. Now I don't dare to open the dishwasher as I don't know how much foam is inside it.

2 Comments:

Blogger emanish said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:56 AM  
Blogger emanish said...

...all froth i say ;)

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home