Monday, December 12, 2005

The Man and the machines

I always have problem operating all these machines.

Everytime I want a chocolate or something to eat I have to put a 1 $ bill. Now I donot know which way to put it. Every single time I put it in a wrong way and it spits it out. Then I change the direction and it succeeds.

Once in a AMEX ATM counter in San Jose I was taking my time getting used to it. I was happily pressing all the buttons trying to get cash out of the machine. Each press I was taking about 15 seconds. By the time I turned around I saw atleast 6 people waiting for me with a interesting look on their faces.

This other time I was in a petrol pump and wanted to fill petrol in my car. I didnot know how to use it. So with full confidence I took the nozzle and pressed it keeping in front of Sudeep. Sudeep paniced. He was shocked by my act. He immediately screamed. "Donot press the button. Petrol will flow out". He got a relief only after I immediately gave him the pump. He must have got the shock of his life :-)).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home