Monday, December 12, 2005

Another Car Accident

This time it was pretty nastier than the first one. I had stopped well before the signal line trying to decide which way to go. From behind a car even though seeing I have stopped came right and banged into me. I got scared. I saw that my car's dicky was totally damaged. I have to change the car. That guy took my photograph also and was asking me to sign, though it was his fault. I took down his number. I wanted to check the car really. But I was not able to get up. My eyes won't open. I was trying to come to consiousness praying "OH GOD, please tell me this is not real. Not again.". I was struggling with my pillow which was holding me down.

2 Comments:

Blogger emanish said...

dude. youve promised to drive me around. dont scare me with your nightmares.

12:01 PM  
Blogger l_shankar_ganesh said...

Thank GOD that it is only nightmare.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home