Saturday, December 03, 2005

My Villa in San Jose

I walked into to my house in San Jose for the first time. My jaws dropped. It was a huge front room with a attached kitchen. A small dining room near the main door. A big bedroom with a queen size bed. It has a clothes closet. A attached bathroom with two doors. One towards the living room and another sliding door towards the bedroom.

It's a fully furnished house with washing machine, kitchen utensils, electric stove, microwave oven, fridge, television, video disc player, clothes drier, vacuum cleaner, dish washer, bed, pillow, huge dressing table with a big mirror, sofa sets, dining table, chairs. It's a ground floor house. For people who are wondering this is a Company rented house and K&M relocation angency keeps all these stuff for people who are staying in their complexes and charges the company. Phone and high speed internet is provided.

I was happy. I knew there will be a parking place. I got a car the next day itself. Hyundai Sonata. I checked my parking place. To my surprise I can access it from my house itself. I can got to it from my washing machine room. I was feeling great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home