Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Cooking disaster

Wanted to eat some cooked food today. Since there was no help, so I thought let me do it on my own. Took a big maggie packet. Took out all the pieces of maggie and masala. Put it in a big bowl. Then added 6 big cups of water at the rate of 1.5 cups per maggie piece. Had absolutely no idea how to start. The bowl was filled till the brim. I started heating it. It started boiling in around 10 minutes. What happened next was a complete mess.

The water started falling on the stove. I had no idea that water will boil and start overflowing. The whole stove was gone. Then the quantity of maggie I saw was amazing. It would satisfy 4 people. I realised everything was going wrong and pinged one of my colleagues. She helped me calm down and adviced me how to rectify the mistake. But by that time i could smell burnt smell. Ultimately she asked me to throw the maggie as it was already burnt and bad from what I described her.

I am feeling so bad throwing so much of food which would have satisfied 4 people. Anyway I have decided to ask someone before cooking atleast next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home